tirsdag 24. november 2009

Eit Engelsk innlegg sidan det er engelskprøve imårra







Like seriously, I should get a life. It hasn`t gone one single day where I have not thought about my life after Førde. Last week we took a "how you feel" examination(absolutely hilarious), and one of the questions were "are you coming back to work in Førde?" In the no-box I wrote my biggest most honest x in my life. I have about 16 moths left here with my darlings, my dancing, and the surroundings of the Norwegian nature. To be frank I will miss it, I know, but like I have always said half of my hart lies here between the snow, the mountains, my besest of friends and the rest of it in England and the world that awaits.

Moving on It is only 8 moths to next Roskilde!! WUHUUUU! I cant wait! Here are some pictures, so you my darlings can see how much fun we are going to have it (oh and I am not surprised that i am refered to as Jesus`es little sister)! But before I can start getting excited and all , I am really looking forward to Christmas. Listening to Christmas songs all the freakking time at JC and my ipod at school makes me nauseous, but at the same time it brings a long lost Christmas feeling every year. Wearing uggs and cozy, woolly hats in the snow looking up and the only thing you can see is fluffy balls falling from the sky, making cakes, spending time with my friends and family, Christmas shopping in Bergen with Rachel, the list goes on and on, it is so much to look forward to! And I CAN`T wait for after Christmas, London and not to mention Barcelona!

Party song of the moth: Meet me halfway- Black Eyed Peace

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar